Little Rock, AR
Armored Service Technician- Class B CDL Required
Little Rock, AR, USA Req #1077
Monday, January 23, 2023
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail businesses across the US. Loomis prides itself on providing employees with opportunities for career advancement and job satisfaction. In fact, many of our company's managers, vice presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be challenging, but the thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed, Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!
Class B CDL Required
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Drivers work as a team on a designated route.
• Responsible for the safe and timely delivery of cash and coin to Loomis customers.
• Carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to several hundred yards by cart.
• Loading/unloading cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of cash/coin.
• Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
• Verbally communicate with customers.
• Record information on forms and reports.
• Ability to read and understand route schedules.
• Be able to pass a Department of Transportation screening and be issued a DOT Medical Certification.
• Availability Monday thru Saturday (have an open schedule to work 4 to 5 days of the week).
• Starting time may vary between 5:30AM to 7:30AM.
• Average hours per day may vary between 8 hours to 12 hours.
• CDL, Class A or Class B license is required to be considered.
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.