Loomis Armored Springfield, MO, 2241 E Bennett St, Springfield, Missouri, United States of America Req #3553
Monday, September 18, 2023
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail businesses across the US. Loomis prides itself on providing employees with opportunities for career advancement and job satisfaction. In fact, many of our company's managers, vice presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be challenging, but the thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed, Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!
As Cash Management Services Teller, you work with your team to ensure the safe and secure preparation and processing of cash, coin, and check deposits for our Loomis customers.
- Conduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures.
- Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers providing accurate count by denomination.
- Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned.
- Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers.
- Ability to perform simple computer data entry.
- Ability to use calculator by touch
Essential Functions/Job Qualifications
- Full-time schedule consists of 40 hours per week performed in 8 hour or split shifts
- Work is performed in a room or work area within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light
- Work is performed from a sitting position (on a stool with back support) or standing position (in front of a 3.5 - 4 foot high counter)
As part of the qualification process for the Cash Management Services Teller position, a Human Performance Evaluation (HPE) is required. This evaluation requires successful completion of testing in the following areas:
- 2lbs vertical lift from 36 inches to 52 inches from the floor (15X)
- 25lbs vertical lift from 8 inches to 33 inches from the floor (1X)
- 18lbs vertical lift from 1 inch to 36 inches from the floor (5X)
- 2lbs vertical lift from 7 inches to 62 inches from the floor (17X)
30lbs vertical lift from 8 inches to 40 inches from the floor, and horizontally transfer 10ft (1X)
Horizontally transfer 47lbs of force on a sled (single, non-dominant arm), a distance of 1ft (1X)
Squeeze Jamar Hand Dynamometer requiring forces up to 30lbs / both right & left hands (17X each) Benefits
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
- Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Industry leading Training and Development
Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.Other details
- Job Family Hourly
- Job Function Cash Management Service Teller
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $16.00