Cash Management Services Supervisor
Loomis Armored Moonachie, NJ, 170 W Commercial Ave, Moonachie, New Jersey, United States of America
• Moonachie, NJ, USA Req #3111
Thursday, May 25, 2023
Shift and Schedule:
This position is a full-time first shift position and hours will be discussed at time of interview.
Position Scope: Responsible for balancing and auditing all incoming paperwork and liability to ensure that it complies with Loomis and customer requirements. Overall supervision of operational activities as directed by the CMS Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Standards of Performance:
- Responsible for reviewing daily CMS paperwork for accuracy.
- Report cases of inaccurate paperwork to CMS Management.
- Follow up with CMS Management for consistency in paperwork procedures.
- Generate customer paperwork daily.
- Create and maintain customer file records.
- Provide customer service to include research and resolution of all imbalances.
- Maintain required compliance with all Loomis policies and procedures.
- Maintain ANCMS files.
- Maintain ATM discrepancy files.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties/Job Qualifications:
- Compliance with all Corporate, Division, and Branch policies.
- Responsiveness to events and issues involving operating effectiveness, efficiency, and policies and procedures.
- Modeling appropriate behaviors; and regular observation/monitoring of route activities and crew needs.
As part of the qualification process for the Cash Management Services Teller Balance & Audit Clerk Supervisor position, a Human Performance Evaluation (HPE) is required. This evaluation requires successful completion of testing in the following areas:
25lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 66 inches from the floor (1X)
18lbs vertical lift from 1 inch to 44 inches from the floor, and horizontally transfer 15ft (4X)
18lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 36 inches from the floor and horizontally transfer 300ft (1X)
30lbs vertical lift from 8 inches to 40 inches from the floor and horizontally transfer 10ft (1X)
Horizontally transfer 47lbs of force on a sled (single, non-dominant arm), a distance of 1ft (2X)
Squeeze Jamar Hand Dynamometer requiring forces up to 30lbs / both right & left hands (4X)
Ascend / Descend a step with heights of 16. 21 & 24 inches from the floor (10X) Benefits:
- Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
- Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Industry leading Training and Development
- Job Family Exempt
- Job Function Cash Management Service Teller
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $55,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $60,000.00