Loomis Armored Canton, MI, 5184 Research Dr, Canton, Michigan, United States of America Req #4408
Monday, November 20, 2023
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail businesses across the US. Loomis prides itself on providing employees with opportunities for career advancement and job satisfaction. In fact, many of our company's managers, vice presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be challenging, but the thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed, Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!
Pay: $65,000 - $75,000 (Depending on Experience)
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for implementing and administering Loomis policies and
procedures as well as monitoring and controlling daily operations and assisting
with long-term operation of armored car routes and the cash vault. The Operations Supervisor will work alongside
Management to develop, maintain, and supervise a professional employee-centered
culture, a safe and secure operation, a high level of service delivery, and
cost effective and productive operations.
This includes operational responsibility for all route operations
(armored and ATM), vault and facility security operations as directed by the
Operations Manager/Branch Manager.
Typical Duties / Responsibilities :
- Complete and maintaining scheduling/routing on daily basis
- Oversight and coordination of armored and ATM route, dispatch, first-line ATM
maintenance, vault and terminal operations.
- Maintaining effectiveness and efficiency of route, terminal and vault operations.
- Safety of employees, vehicles, and facilities through training, monitoring and
enforcement of policies and procedures
- Security of cargo and terminal through training, monitoring, and enforcement of policies
and procedures including terminal opening and closing.
- Investigating accidents and processing required paperwork
- Developing and maintaining customer service capabilities among all operations staff.
- Responding to customer inquires and or complaints and solving logistical issues.
- Coordinating with sales, other Division branches and departments, Division and corporate
staff, other carriers, and vendors in creating and implementing viable
operational solutions to new customers.
- Controlling overtime hours. Monitoring employee vacation schedules. Maintaining
effectiveness and efficiency of operational functions.
- Communication with all employees to Immediately resolve any outstanding issues and/or
of any and all additional responsibilities that are assigned by the Operations
Manager and/or other Management Team Members on an "as needed" basis.
leadership that is dedicated to professionalism, continuous improvement, and
exceeding challenging goals and objectives.
interviewing, testing, selecting, training and supervising of operations personnel.
and coordination of maintenance of vehicles, forklifts and other equipment.
response to include response to employee injuries, facility security incidents,
vehicle incidents and security investigations.
and maintenance of route and vault data to include manual paperwork and
other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager/Branch Manager.
Skills and Qualifications :
- A valid firearms permit.
- A strong, positive, leadership and
supervisory presence proven through professional experience is required.
- Excellent verbal and written
communication skills and the ability to teach, coach, and present to small and
large groups is required.
- Experience in transportation and
warehousing, transportation logistics, or a related field required.
- Experience in banking or retail cash,
and ATM operations preferred.
- Excellent computer skills and a working
knowledge of Microsoft Office programs required.
- Strong desire to succeed, advance, grow
your career, and work for an industry and company-leading branch is required.
Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.Other details
- Job Family Exempt
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $65,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $75,000.00